There is less and less for us to celebrate the third edition of MAPAS together and from the organization we count the days to meet again in Tenerife with innovative cultural proposals that come from three continents to show the world the artistic talent that bustles in the South Atlantic .
We continue taking the steps that will lead us directly to MAPS 2019 and we have already opened the deadline for artists, programmers and agencies to organize their meetings for the business conference that will be celebrated the days July 12 and 13 at TEA Tenerife Espacio de las Artes, from 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
From June 20 to July 5, the period to schedule appointments will remain active and to help all participants in this process, they have been provided, through the system, a scheduling manual, a document that explains in detail how these appointments are scheduled.
All artists, programmers and agencies must access the system with the same data with which they created the account when they formalized their registration.
The process is simple and must be completed correctly, following all the steps indicated, so that they can get the most out of these days of meetings between 166 artists, groups and agencies from Africa, Latin America and southern Europe with 150 programmers from around the world who have registered to participate in this international meeting of music and the performing arts.
In this post we propose some important recommendations that they must take into account when completing this step prior to their participation in MAPS 2019:
- The first thing is that the artists, programmers and agencies carefully review the list of participants that are confirmed, based on their interests for the meetings. For this, they have detailed information on the website of MAPAS.
- Also, they should be aware that appointments can only be scheduled through the system. Once they have all of them programmed, they will be able to print the agenda, also through the system.
- They can carry these agendas on their mobile devices and present them when they arrive at the space where the business conference will be held.
- We remind you that you are Meetings will be held on July 12 and 13, from 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m., at TEA Tenerife Espacio de las Artes.
- The duration of the meetings at the business roundtable will be 12 minutes and there will be another 3 minutes for them to change the table between one meeting and the next.
- Only people (artists, programmers or delegates) who were registered in the system and who have their special accreditation will have access to this space. If there are any changes, they should write to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com to let us know during the time of the appointment scheduling.
- During the days of the market there will be no changes of accreditations.
Stay tuned for the notifications that we will send you in the next few days to the email with which you created your account, in which we will send you more information.